#1 – Oceans Greeting Cards (6 Pack)
By Jeff Dillon
These 6 cards include boat and oceanscape features. The moody relationship between the sky and water is the common focus. The paintings in this card pack include pigments of red, purple, yellow, blue, brown and green. Glowing and vibrant colours draw you in.
- These greeting cards feature my ocean paintings.
- Greeting cards are 5 x 7 inch (130# Everest Cover Silk & UV Gloss coating, outside only)
- Envelopes are 5.25 x 7.25 inch, white (Wove 24#)
- Horizontal or vertical Based on the original painting.
- Paintings are cropped on the cover to fill the card. Full piece is represented on the inside with title. Logo & website is on the lower back cover.
- Cards included in this pack:
- #66 – Beyond Blue
- #64 – Breakwater Cove
- #54 – Madison’s Medley
- #51 – Burning Daylight
- #50 – End of a Great Day
- #48 – Sailors Delight 2
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.