#1 – Solidarity for Ukraine Card (6 Pack)
By Jeff Dillon
UPDATE: As of May 11, 2022, this campaign has raised & donated $19,000 for the UNHCR Ukraine Crisis!
Please join me in helping the people of Ukraine. The UN says that as of 5 May, 2022, more than 12 million people (many are children) are believed to have fled their homes in Ukraine since the conflict began, according to the United Nations. Over 5.7 million have left for neighbouring countries and another 6.5 million people are thought to be displaced inside the war-torn country itself. This situation is quickly becoming a humanitarian crisis of unthinkable proportions. The United Nations High Commission for Refugees has stepped up their operations in Ukraine, and in support of neighbouring countries who have opened their borders to those people who are seeking refuge from the onslaught of attacks and missile strikes devastating their cities. 100% of the proceeds raised from the card sales will be donated to the UNHCR Ukraine appeal.
Limited edition of 150 packs
- These painting symbolizes the blue and yellow of the Ukrainian flag, and the sunflowers represent the national flower and to shows support and solidarity with the people of Ukraine.
- Greeting cards are 5 x 7 inch (130# Everest Cover Silk & UV Gloss coating, outside only)
- Envelopes are 5.25 x 7.25 inch, white (Wove 24#)
- Horizontal or vertical Based on the original painting.
- Paintings are cropped on the cover to fill the card. Full piece is represented on the inside with title. Logo & website is on the lower back cover.
- Cards included in this pack:
- #221 – Solidarity (3 each)
- #160 – Sunflowers (3 each)
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
Terms and Conditions (click to see details)
- There are no refunds or exchanges on custom limited edition prints, cards or framing.
- If your print arrives damaged in shipping, please email photos to [email protected], once approved, a replacement will be sent to you right away at no additional charge.