#10 – Bright Morning
Fine Art Limited Edition Prints By Jeff Dillon
An early piece illustrating the ongoing development of my linework process. We see an elegant sprig of maple leaves, illuminated against the darkness of the setting sun and dim evening light. The maple leaves are painted in layers of nickel azo and napthol red. The sky and clouds are painted in paynes grey, cobalt violet and prussian blue pigments.
Original Size: 20″ x 16″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Limited Edition Prints are limited to an edition of 100. The accompanying Certificate of Authenticity is also hand-signed and numbered by the artist.
- Original completed October 2011
- Search words: Fall, Leaves, Silhouette, Ontario, Canada, Morning
- Limited Edition Prints are custom made when your order is created. Order can take 2 - 3 weeks to produce, but often ship sooner.
- Canvas prints are pre-stretched frames and are ready to hang when you receive them. There is an additional framing option to include a wooden floater black frame at an additional price. You can select to add a frame from the menu. The sizes indicated are for the canvas print only (please add 1" to the dimension for the floater frame. Limited Edition Prints are custom made when your order is created.
- These Limited Edition Prints are created on artist-selected canvas, with inks and finishes that Jeff Dillon has determined most closely capture the look of his original paintings and use the finest inks available. The high-quality canvas provides a consistent and smooth glossy printing surface that allows for an incredibly wide color gamut and deep rich blacks, while still offering the traditional look and feel of artist canvas. The semi-gloss finish ensures full colour saturation.
- There is no embellished texture applied to the prints
Canvas artist-selected canvas has stood the test of time. These timeless pieces offer the soft, woven texture that compliments almost any décor. Canvas has a textured protective glossy finish. Protection and careful handling is required as surface of print can mark/scratch easily. The edges will be wrapped with a solid black colour and the frame depth is 1.75 inches. There is a option to get a Black Gloss Floater Frame for a additional costs which increase the outside dimension by 0.75 of an inch on all sides. Either way, all canvases will arrive ready to hang.
- Uniform Surface Structure (See PDF Document for details)
- No Edge Cracking
- 65 / 35 Polyester / Cotton Blend
- 1:1 Weave Structure
- Fast Drytime
- 17 mil, 370 g/m²
Fine Art Paper My fine art prints use pigment-based ink on archival quality paper and are of the highest quality that is often compared to water colour paper. Protection and careful handling is required as surface of print can mark/scratch easily. This option is popular among artists looking for the best colour and gradient accuracy to the original piece with a matte look, and will offer the closest possible reproduction of the original painted work. This print will be rolled and shipped in tubes for safety. They come with a half inch white border, and are ready for framing.
- Meets Archival Quality Standards. Longest Life - Lightfastness up to 200 years (See PDF Document for details)
- Thickness: 10.3 mil
- Basis weight: 192 gsm
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Core size : 3"
- Spindle: 3" high tension
- A frame with a UV Filter protector will provide the greatest longevity
- There are no refunds or exchanges on custom limited edition prints, cards or framing.
- If your print arrives damaged in shipping, please email photos to [email protected], once approved, a replacement will be sent to you right away at no additional charge.