#106 – Whispering Pines
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
Here we see an inviting misty valley at dawn. This horizon provides an innate sense of comfort and it feels as though the mountains may scoop you up. You can sense the cool air and the peaceful silence of this scene. The mountains in the background are so high that the sunrise hasn’t yet peaked over. It is still crisp and dewy, the lake is extremely calm. The rocks are jagged poking out of the shoreline, causing a break in the forest. All of the pigments in this piece are cool toned. This painting is detailed in shades of phthalo green, cyan blue, and subtle naples yellow highlights. As the valley fades into the distance, milky pigments of titanium whites and smalt hues lead your eye onward.
Original Size: 48″ x 24″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Original completed April 2017
- Free shipping for original paintings shipped within Canada.
- Search words: Mountain, Canada, Tree, Forest, Pines, Evergreens, Lake, Green, Fog
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- I offer free shipping for original paintings shipped within the Canada. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- Shipping will be calculated upon check out based on your address. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.