#124 – The Visitor
Fine Art Limited Edition Prints By Jeff Dillon
If you’ve ever been lucky enough to cross paths with a red fox, you’re unlikely to forget it. The largest member of the Vulpes genus has a bright orange coat, combined with the shock of white at the tip of the bushy tail reveal the skill and swiftness of these beautiful beings, for their sightings are still rare. Foxes were once almost hunted to extinction in many places. There are twelve species of true fox in the world and many are still hunted for their fur. Here we see a red fox nestled at the edge of an evergreen forest. I have captured its curious gaze and even restful stance as it observes its surroundings.
Original Size: 40″ x 30″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Limited Edition Prints are limited to an edition of 100. The accompanying Certificate of Authenticity is also hand-signed and numbered by the artist.
- Original completed April 2018
- Search words: Fox, Forest, Green, Orange, Red, Evergreen
- Jeff Dillon is now offering fine art prints in both Canvas and Fine Art Paper directly to his fans and collectors.
- These Limited Edition Prints are created on artist-selected canvas, with inks and finishes that Jeff Dillon has determined most closely capture the look of his original paintings and use the finest inks available. The high-quality canvas provides a consistent and smooth glossy printing surface that allows for an incredibly wide color gamut and deep rich blacks, while still offering the traditional look and feel of artist canvas. The semi-gloss finish ensures full colour saturation.
- There is no embellished texture applied to the prints
- Canvas prints are offered on pre-stretched frames. The framing option include a wooden floater black frame. You can select to add a frame from the menu. The sizes indicated are for the canvas print only (please add 1" to the dimension for the floater frame.
Canvas artist-selected canvas has stood the test of time. These timeless pieces offer the soft, woven texture that compliments almost any décor. Canvas has a textured protective glossy finish. Protection and careful handling is required as surface of print can mark/scratch easily. The edges will be wrapped with a solid black colour and the frame depth is 1.75 inches. There is a option to get a Black Gloss Floater Frame for a additional costs which increase the outside dimension by 0.75 of an inch on all sides. Either way, all canvases will arrive ready to hang.
- Uniform Surface Structure (See PDF Document for details)
- No Edge Cracking
- 65 / 35 Polyester / Cotton Blend
- 1:1 Weave Structure
- Fast Drytime
- 17 mil, 370 g/m²
Fine Art Paper My fine art prints use pigment-based ink on archival quality paper and are of the highest quality that is often compared to water colour paper. Protection and careful handling is required as surface of print can mark/scratch easily. This option is popular among artists looking for the best colour and gradient accuracy to the original piece with a matte look, and will offer the closest possible reproduction of the original painted work. This print will be rolled and shipped in tubes for safety. They come with a half inch white border, and are ready for framing.
- Meets Archival Quality Standards. Longest Life - Lightfastness up to 200 years (See PDF Document for details)
- Thickness: 10.3 mil
- Basis weight: 192 gsm
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Core size : 3"
- Spindle: 3" high tension
- A frame with a UV Filter protector will provide the greatest longevity
- There are no refunds on custom prints or framing.
- If your print arrives damaged in shipping, please email photos to JeffDillon1@mac.com, once approved, a replacement will be sent to you right away at no additional charge.