#133 – King of the Forest
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
This piece is all about the intensity of the wolf’s entrancing eyes and unwavering stare. I created this portrait to embody the fierce spirit of the wolf and to provoke emotion in the viewer. Almost like an apparition, this wolf appears seemingly out of nowhere, its piercing eyes and face are the first to break the camouflage of its environment. The dense coat is detailed in linework of graphite grey, mars yellow and titanium white pigments; the vibrant eyes are rich in naples yellow.
Original Size: 40″ x 30″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Original completed September 2018
- Free shipping for original paintings shipped within Canada.
- Search words: Wolf, Nature, Red , Brown, Animal, Carnivora, Canis lupus, Mammal
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- I offer free shipping for original paintings shipped within the Canada. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- Shipping will be calculated upon check out based on your address. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.