#168 – Memories
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
Preview in 3D
Preview in AR
This piece was commissioned in memory and honour of a young daughter’s father, no longer with her. Treasured memories of his family farm inspired this moving piece. This country home and inviting surroundings conjure precious memories of her youth and moments spent together with her father at his farm. She cherishes these last memories most of all. Emanating love and hope, this painting is rich in light blues, warm pinks and yellows. “I could not be happier with how it turned out.. it is treasured, special, and a beautiful reminder for us of a place he loved, and for our daughter.. the time they had there together
“We are thankful for your talent Jeff, and this painting means more to us than you know…. Melissa M.”
Original Size: 20″ x 16″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- I offer free shipping for original paintings shipped within the Canada. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- Shipping will be calculated upon check out based on your address. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.