#2 – Bird Greeting Cards (6 Pack)
By Jeff Dillon
These 6 cards include features of a cardinal, owl, raven, blue jays and bluebirds. These striking birds are a perfect match for their intricate backgrounds. The paintings in this card pack include pigments of grey, yellow, brown, blue, red, pink and purple. The colours in these paintings are mostly blue and cool toned, save for the red cardinal and purple environment.
- These greeting cards feature my bird paintings.
- Greeting cards are 5 x 7 inch (130# Everest Cover Silk & UV Gloss coating, outside only)
- Envelopes are 5.25 x 7.25 inch, white (Wove 24#)
- Horizontal or vertical Based on the original painting.
- Paintings are cropped on the cover to fill the card. Full piece is represented on the inside with title. Logo & website is on the lower back cover.
- Cards included in this pack:
- #80 – Family Flock
- #83 – The Little Prince
- #126 – Wildness Calls
- #151 – Stargazer
- #130 – Celebrate
- #152 – Angels Alongside Our Path
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.