2022 Wall Calendar
By Jeff Dillon
In this 12 month calendar you will find a varied selection of paintings. The pieces featured in this calendar will be updated each year to display a fresh and vibrant selection. The paintings are curated to include a mix of current and previous work and a broad range of colours and subjects.
- 12 Month, 14 Page Calendar
- Closed Size: 13.5 in (W) x 12 in (H), Open Size: 13.5 in (W) x 24 in (H)
- Covers Printed Full-Colour, Both Sides on 12pt Velvet Cover Stock.
- Inside Printed on 100lb Velvet Text. Scored, Folded and Saddle-Stitched Individually.
- Hole for hanging and bagged in clear bags.
A selection of paintings by Jeff Dillon Fine Art. Calendars are perfect for the home, Office or as a gift.
- January: #192 The Gentle Giant
- February: #101 – Cerro Torre
- March: #120 – Camouflage
- April: #197 – Wanderer
- May: #51 – Burning Daylight
- June: #169 – Red-Winged Blackbird Female
- July: #191 – Inconspicuous Roost
- August: #178 – Diamond Pine
- Sepember: #117 – Reach
- October: #62 – Winding Rivers Edge
- November: #79 – The Rock
- December: #186 – Red House in Winter
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Shipping is a flat rate of $15 in Canada, $20 in the United States, and $25 Internationally.