#204 – Drifting
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
Glowing in water and earth tones, this painting exhibits the natural vibrance of the pacific mountain fjords in the great bear rainforest. Impressively, it is the world’s largest temperate rainforest. This haven is fortunately not accessible via road; all travel must be completed by boat. Vertical linework and shapes are used to layer the green coniferous trees, highlighting the density and health of the forest. The water is alive with soft ripples, as though you are adrift on your own boat, approaching these magnificent feats of nature. The crisp clear foreground perfectly melts into the misty background, leading your eye towards the watery valley. Hues of cobalt blue and teal pigments make up much of this painting, complimented by the sap green and ochre yellow of the forest. Titanium white is blended throughout the water and the horizon in a way that communicates the balmy moisture in the environment.
Original Size: 30″ x 20″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Original completed August 2021
- Free shipping for original paintings shipped within Canada.
- Search words: Lake, Canadian Rainforest, Mountains, Waves, Rocks, Island, Sailing, Boating, Water, River, Trees, green, Blue, Fog
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- I offer free shipping for original paintings shipped within the Canada. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- Shipping will be calculated upon check out based on your address. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.