#221 – “Solidarity” (Special Edition Fundraiser)
Fine Art Limited Edition Prints By Jeff Dillon
Preview in 3D
Preview in AR
Please join me in helping the people of Ukraine.
UPDATE: As of May 10, 2022, this campaign has raised; donated $19,000 for the UNHCR Ukraine Crisis!!
The UN says that as of 5 May, 2022, more than 12 million people (many are children) are believed to have fled their homes in Ukraine since the conflict began, according to the United Nations. Over 5.7 million have left for neighbouring countries and another 6.5 million people are thought to be displaced inside the war-torn country itself. This situation is quickly becoming a humanitarian crisis of unthinkable proportions.
The United Nations High Commission for Refugees has stepped up their operations in Ukraine, and in support of neighbouring countries who have opened their borders to those people who are seeking refuge from the onslaught of attacks and missile strikes devastating their cities.
All net profit on the sales raised from limited edition prints for the painting titled, “Solidarity” will be donated to the UNHCR Ukraine appeal.
The landscape painting symbolizes the blue and yellow of the Ukrainian flag, and the sunflowers represent the national flower. I hope this image becomes one of many shared on social media platforms to show support and solidarity with the people of Ukraine. I am inspired by the courage of the Ukrainian people. I hope you will join me in this support and may our voices become a worldwide call for peace.
Original Size: 30″ x 60″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Limited Edition Prints are limited to an edition of 200. The accompanying Certificate of Authenticity is also hand-signed and numbered by the artist.
- Original completed March 2022
- Search Words: Sunflower, Ukraine, UNHCR, Humanitarian
- Limited Edition Prints are custom made when your order is created. Order can take 2 - 3 weeks to produce, but often ship sooner.
- Canvas prints are pre-stretched frames and are ready to hang when you receive them. There is an additional framing option to include a wooden floater black frame at an additional price. You can select to add a frame from the menu. The sizes indicated are for the canvas print only (please add 1" to the dimension for the floater frame. Limited Edition Prints are custom made when your order is created.
- These Limited Edition Prints are created on artist-selected canvas, with inks and finishes that Jeff Dillon has determined most closely capture the look of his original paintings and use the finest inks available. The high-quality canvas provides a consistent and smooth glossy printing surface that allows for an incredibly wide color gamut and deep rich blacks, while still offering the traditional look and feel of artist canvas. The semi-gloss finish ensures full colour saturation.
- There is no embellished texture applied to the prints
Canvas artist-selected canvas has stood the test of time. These timeless pieces offer the soft, woven texture that compliments almost any décor. Canvas has a textured protective glossy finish. Protection and careful handling is required as surface of print can mark/scratch easily. The edges will be wrapped with a solid black colour and the frame depth is 1.75 inches. There is a option to get a Black Gloss Floater Frame for a additional costs which increase the outside dimension by 0.75 of an inch on all sides. Either way, all canvases will arrive ready to hang. (From of Nov 2019 to present)
- Uniform Surface Structure (See PDF Document for details)
- No Edge Cracking
- 65 / 35 Polyester / Cotton Blend
- 1:1 Weave Structure
- Fast Drytime
- 17 mil, 370 g/m²
Fine Art Paper My fine art prints use pigment-based ink on bright satin (some gloss) white cellulose based, latex saturated, wet strength paper quality and are of the highest quality. Protection and careful handling is required as surface of print can mark/scratch easily. This print will be rolled and shipped in tubes for safety. They come with a half inch white border, and are ready for framing.
(From of July 2022 to present)
- 95 bright white
- Thickness: 10 mil
- Wet-strength and water resistant with no lamination required
- Manufactured using Post Consumer Waste (PCW) of 17 to 22%
- PVC and phalate free
- FSC Certified
- Durable for indoor and temporary outdoor use
- There are no refunds or exchanges on custom limited edition prints, cards or framing.
- If your print arrives damaged in shipping, please email photos to [email protected], once approved, a replacement will be sent to you right away at no additional charge.