#23 – I Will Pray For…
Fine Art Limited Edition Prints By Jeff Dillon
Preview in 3D
Preview in AR
This painting was created to embody a statue I encountered when visiting the grave of a loved one. These striking monuments commemorate loved ones who are no longer with us. We are lucky to have the chance to live and experience life, which is why it is so hard to watch someone leave and eventually leave it ourselves.
Original Size: 20″ x 16″
This painting features a lone ballerina dancing in a brick subway tunnel. Jeff was inspired by the original reference photo because he liked the intensity of the dark and hardened background; in contrast there is a bright and ethereal quality to the appearance and form of the ballerina. The ballerinas outfit is made of a translucent and lofty costume which is detailed in delicate layers of titanate cream and titanium white.
- Limited Edition Prints are limited to an edition of 100. The accompanying Certificate of Authenticity is also hand-signed and numbered by the artist.
- Original completed December 2011
- Search words: Statue, Religion, Angel, Death, Grave, Memory
- Limited Edition Prints are custom made when your order is created. Order can take 2 - 3 weeks to produce, but often ship sooner.
- Canvas prints are pre-stretched frames and are ready to hang when you receive them. There is an additional framing option to include a wooden floater black frame at an additional price. You can select to add a frame from the menu. The sizes indicated are for the canvas print only (please add 1" to the dimension for the floater frame. Limited Edition Prints are custom made when your order is created.
- These Limited Edition Prints are created on artist-selected canvas, with inks and finishes that Jeff Dillon has determined most closely capture the look of his original paintings and use the finest inks available. The high-quality canvas provides a consistent and smooth glossy printing surface that allows for an incredibly wide color gamut and deep rich blacks, while still offering the traditional look and feel of artist canvas. The semi-gloss finish ensures full colour saturation.
- There is no embellished texture applied to the prints
Giclée Museum Paper Hahnemühle Giclée Museum Paper is renowned for its ability to produce high-quality Giclée reproductions of fine art. This acid- and lignin-free paper has a distinctively soft feel and produces prints with stunning colours, deep blacks, and impressive contrast. The paper meets archival standards and is Certified Archival Paper, conforming to ISO 9706 – museum quality for highest age resistance. The paper's premium matt coating meets the highest industry standards, while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper. For best results, it is recommended to store the paper in an environment with a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C. It is also important to handle printed material with care, as the surface of the paper is susceptible to abrasion, and only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting and framing to ensure that the artwork on Hahnemühle Giclée Museum Paper will retain its beauty and quality for years to come.
- Matt FineArt paper is smooth, 308 gsm.
- It's 100% cotton with a soft feel.
- Its premium coating produces stunning prints.
- Acid- and lignin-free, designed for Fine Art.
- Ideal for preserving artwork over time.
- Conforms to ISO 9706 – museum quality.
- Retain quality with recommended storage conditions.
- Handle with care, susceptible to abrasion. Are capable of reading
- Store in archive quality envelopes, folders, boxes.
- Follow guidelines for long-lasting beauty and quality.
- Includes a half inch white border
Canvas artist-selected canvas has stood the test of time. These timeless pieces offer the soft, woven texture that compliments almost any décor. Canvas has a textured protective glossy finish. Protection and careful handling is required as surface of print can mark/scratch easily. The edges will be wrapped with a solid black colour and the frame depth is 1.75 inches. There is a option to get a Black Gloss Floater Frame for a additional costs which increase the outside dimension by 0.75 of an inch on all sides. Either way, all canvases will arrive ready to hang. (From of Nov 2019 to present)
- Uniform Surface Structure (See PDF Document for details)
- No Edge Cracking
- 65 / 35 Polyester / Cotton Blend
- 1:1 Weave Structure
- Fast Drytime
- 17 mil, 370 g/m²
Gloss Metal Indoor & Outdoor ChromaLuxe® HD Metal Prints are the epitome of excellence in the world of reproductions. They are created with a unique process called dye-sublimation that infuses the image directly into the special coating on the aluminum panel. The result is a stunning piece of art with vivid colours, sharp details, and unmatched durability.
Gloss Metal Specifications:
- ChromaLuxe® HD Metal prints: high gloss, durable, vibrant.
- Lightweight and easy to hang/relocate with recessed float frame and wire cable.
- Archival quality: withstands environmental factors, long-lasting.
- Indoor/outdoor use: weather-resistant, UV-resistant, easy to clean, graffiti-resistant.
- No need for glass: unique coating showcases prints.
- Scratch-resistant, waterproof, touchable.
- Flame-resistant: meets ASTM standards for safety.
- Max size: 40” x 60” with .045″/1,14mm thickness (+3/4 inch for hidden frame).
- There are no refunds or exchanges on custom limited edition prints, cards or framing.
- If your print arrives damaged in shipping, please email photos to [email protected], once approved, a replacement will be sent to you right away at no additional charge.