#242 – Majestic Maroon Oak
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
Preview in 3D
Preview in AR
The oak is a truly magnificent tree. It is not only long-lived, but also very strong and resilient. In nature, the oak is often seen as a symbol of strength and wisdom. For centuries, people have looked to the oak as an example of power and beauty. The Celts in Ireland and Scotland revered the oak for its sturdy branches and acorns, which they believed were symbols of abundance and fertility. In many cultures, the oak is still considered a sacred tree. Oaks can live for hundreds of years, making them one of the longest-lived trees on Earth. People have long admired the oak tree for its resilience and beauty. It is no wonder that this mighty tree has been used as a symbol of power and wisdom for so many centuries.
This painting presents the beautiful fall colours of the oak tree (in this case the White Oak) in its maroon, Scarlet, and almost deep pink fall colours.
Original Size: 20″ x 30″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Original completed October 2022
- Free shipping for original paintings shipped within Canada.
- Search words: Landscape, Forests, Trees, Autumn, Canada, Yellows, Reds, Pinks, Purples, Greens
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- I offer free shipping for original paintings shipped within the Canada. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- Shipping will be calculated upon check out based on your address. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.