#255 – Majestic Tiger Swallowtail
Fine Art Limited Edition Prints By Jeff Dillon
Preview in 3D
Preview in AR
This painting captures a serene moment as a tiger swallowtail butterfly delicately perches on a pink coneflower amidst lush greenery. The butterfly’s wings are painted with remarkable detail, showcasing a striking blend of yellow, orange, black, and white hues that beautifully contrast against the delicate pink petals of the flower. The rich, deep green background creates a tranquil and harmonious atmosphere with nature, further enhancing the painting’s depth without distracting from the central subject. The overall effect of the painting is one of calmness and natural beauty, capturing a moment of stillness in the midst of a busy world.
Original Size: 12″ x 12″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Limited Edition Prints are limited to an edition of 100. The accompanying Certificate of Authenticity is also hand-signed and numbered by the artist.
- Original completed February 2023
- Search words: Insects, Butterflies, Yellows, Oranges, Pinks, Purples, Browns
- Limited Edition Prints are custom made when your order is created. Order can take 2 - 3 weeks to produce, but often ship sooner.
- Canvas prints are pre-stretched frames and are ready to hang when you receive them. There is an additional framing option to include a wooden floater black frame at an additional price. You can select to add a frame from the menu. The sizes indicated are for the canvas print only (please add 1" to the dimension for the floater frame. Limited Edition Prints are custom made when your order is created.
- These Limited Edition Prints are created on artist-selected canvas, with inks and finishes that Jeff Dillon has determined most closely capture the look of his original paintings and use the finest inks available. The high-quality canvas provides a consistent and smooth glossy printing surface that allows for an incredibly wide color gamut and deep rich blacks, while still offering the traditional look and feel of artist canvas. The semi-gloss finish ensures full colour saturation.
- There is no embellished texture applied to the prints
Gloss Metal Indoor & Outdoor ChromaLuxe® HD Metal Prints are the epitome of excellence in the world of reproductions. They are created with a unique process called dye-sublimation that infuses the image directly into the special coating on the aluminum panel. The result is a stunning piece of art with vivid colours, sharp details, and unmatched durability.
Gloss Metal Specifications:
- ChromaLuxe® HD Metal prints: high gloss, durable, vibrant.
- Lightweight and easy to hang/relocate with recessed float frame and wire cable.
- Archival quality: withstands environmental factors, long-lasting.
- Indoor/outdoor use: weather-resistant, UV-resistant, easy to clean, graffiti-resistant.
- No need for glass: unique coating showcases prints.
- Scratch-resistant, waterproof, touchable.
- Flame-resistant: meets ASTM standards for safety.
- Max size: 40” x 60” with .045″/1,14mm thickness (+3/4 inch for hidden frame).
Canvas artist-selected canvas has stood the test of time. These timeless pieces offer the soft, woven texture that compliments almost any décor. Canvas has a textured protective glossy finish. Protection and careful handling is required as surface of print can mark/scratch easily. The edges will be wrapped with a solid black colour and the frame depth is 1.75 inches. There is a option to get a Black Gloss Floater Frame for a additional costs which increase the outside dimension by 0.75 of an inch on all sides. Either way, all canvases will arrive ready to hang. (From of Nov 2019 to present)
- Uniform Surface Structure (See PDF Document for details)
- No Edge Cracking
- 65 / 35 Polyester / Cotton Blend
- 1:1 Weave Structure
- Fast Drytime
- 17 mil, 370 g/m²
Fine Art Paper My fine art prints use pigment-based ink on bright satin (some gloss) white cellulose based, latex saturated, wet strength paper quality and are of the highest quality. Protection and careful handling is required as surface of print can mark/scratch easily. This print will be rolled and shipped in tubes for safety. They come with a half inch white border, and are ready for framing.
(From of July 2022 to present)
- 95 bright white
- Thickness: 10 mil
- Wet-strength and water resistant with no lamination required
- Manufactured using Post Consumer Waste (PCW) of 17 to 22%
- PVC and phalate free
- FSC Certified
- Durable for indoor and temporary outdoor use
- There are no refunds or exchanges on custom limited edition prints, cards or framing.
- If your print arrives damaged in shipping, please email photos to [email protected], once approved, a replacement will be sent to you right away at no additional charge.