#42 – Passion
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
Preview in 3D
Preview in AR
This painting features a lone ballerina dancing in a brick subway tunnel. I liked the intensity of the dark and hardened background; in contrast there is a bright and ethereal quality to the appearance and form of the ballerina. The ballerinas outfit is made of a translucent and lofty costume which is detailed in delicate layers of titanate cream and titanium white.
Original Size: 12″ x 24″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Original completed April 2012
- Free shipping for original paintings shipped within Canada.
- Search words: Dance, Woman, Girl, Ballet, City
Please join me in helping children with critical illnesses.
Make-A-Wish creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. This donation will bring a eligible child’s wish to life, because a wish is an integral part of a child’s treatment journey. Research shows children who have wishes granted can build the physical and emotional strength they need to fight a critical illness. Since 1983, Make-A-Wish Canada has granted over 36,000 wishes across the country, over 1,000 last year alone.
100% of the proceeds raised from this auction will be donated to the Make-A-Wish foundation to support a child that is fighting a critical illness and to get their wish.
- The auction starts at $500 with a minimum bid increments of $50
- The regular price of this piece is $1,700
- The auction starts Thursday, December 1 and ends Sunday, December 11
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- I offer free shipping for original paintings shipped within the Canada. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- Shipping will be calculated upon check out based on your address. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.