#74 – Earth Rising
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
At times the sky in front of us is so impossibly pigmented, it may feel as though we are on a different planet. This piece has captured that feeling perfectly. Seamlessly, the yellows and blues of the distant mountains melt into one another. Slinky clouds the colour of dawn cascade across the sky. The coniferous tree is just starting to light up with morning sun. This piece is incredibly serene, saturated with cool toned blue and yellow pigments. This piece was inspired by a photo taken at an incredibly high altitude, which is why the horizon appears endless and there are few trees visible.
Original Size: 20″ x 16″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Original completed March 2015
- Free shipping for original paintings shipped within Canada.
- Search words: Mountain, Sunset, Sunrise, Tree, Rock, Blue, Yellow
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- I offer free shipping for original paintings shipped within the Canada. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- Shipping will be calculated upon check out based on your address. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.