#76 – Rise Above
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
Preview in 3D
Preview in AR
The great blue heron has a tall and slender figure that doesn’t initially volunteer its propensity for flight. We often see these stately birds slowly perusing a shallow body of water, but when you have the chance to watch a heron take off you realize the power behind their design. A feat of intelligent mechanics and delicate strength. The colours and textures used in this piece help us to sense the motion of the heron and the wind. You can almost hear the reeds and tall grasses rustling. Rich cerulean blues, soft oranges and diarylide yellow create a sense of comfort and warmth.
Original Size: 36″ x 24″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Original completed April 2015
- Free shipping for original paintings shipped within Canada.
- Search words: Bird, Blue, Crane, Grass, Marsh, Wetland, Fall, Yellow
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- I offer free shipping for original paintings shipped within the Canada. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- Shipping will be calculated upon check out based on your address. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.