#215 – Transitions
Original Work By Jeff Dillon
Preview in 3D
Preview in AR
Athabasca Falls is situated in Jasper National Park on the upper Athabasca River in Alberta, Canada. Despite having a relatively small height of 23 meters, the concentrated volume of the fierce river makes it one of the most powerful falls in Canada. Standing near the falls there is an audible roar as the water flows over the quartzite and limestone rock. Despite the churning intensity of these falls, the view is picturesque and serene. A soft mist is seemingly ever present as the spray from the winding falls floats over the rocks and surrounding foliage.
In the background of this piece we see the divine form of Mount Kerkeslin, touching the sky with its impressive reach. This painting captures movement and stature, leading the viewer’s eye from the mountain, down the falls, and around the framing tree foliage. Many tinted pigments of blue and green detail most of the painting. Subtle linework and highlights in black and white add understated dimension to the focal points. This piece illustrates that our natural environment is brimming with life and emphasizes the intrinsic resilience of mother nature.
Original Size: 24″ x 36″
Jeff Dillon the Canadian Artist, inspired by the bold colours and brush strokes of Post-Impressionist Artists. His unique style focuses on capturing light, not through the detail of realism, but with gesture, illusion, shape and colour. He offers a personal and distinctive style to the world through his bold use of colours and lines, often symbolic images or subject matter. Objects in the paintings retain their realistic appearance yet have a vibrancy and fluidity about them, unique to his work. Jeff Dillon’s new expression of Post-Impressionism is both beloved and revered in the Canadian and Global Contemporary Art World.
- Original completed January 2022
- Free shipping for original paintings shipped within Canada.
- Search words: Falls, Athabasca Falls, Alberta, Sunrise, Sky, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Green, Cliff, Rock
Delivery of Your Painting or Print:
- I offer free shipping for original paintings shipped within the Canada. Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.
- Orders typically are shipped within 2 weeks and shipping time will depend on the destination (local vs international).
- Shipping will be calculated upon check out based on your address. Shipping of your original paintings always require a signature otherwise the couriers would leave the paintings at the door.
- Shortly after you have completed checking out on the website I will provide you with an estimated shipping date and tracking number.
- I generally use Canpar, Purolator, UPS or Canada Post as our shipping carriers. Choosing the courier will depend on the final destination, the timing and the price. I use a professional shipping company with many years experience and have not damaged a single original painting in shipping worldwide.
- All original paintings will be carefully packaged and shipped in a wooden crate of ultimate protection.
- There are no returns or exchanges on original paintings.